Fertility Yoga Workshops & Events
Unique collaborations & practices
to nourish your fertility
Kerry collaborates with other fertility specialists to bring you one of kind and transformative programs and workshops.
When we understand what we are doing and why we’re coming to the mat, we are more likely to commit and maintain our practice as we begin to see how all things body, mind, and energy are interwoven.
Upcoming Live Workshops & Events:
In this 2-hour workshop, you will held in a supportive container. Kerry will lead you through transformative and gentle fertility yoga practice, followed by a deep progressive deep relaxation practice – Yoga Nidra. Justine will then guide you to meet your spirit baby through a Spirit Baby meditation & visualization. Grab a VIP ticket and get a private reading with Justine!
In this 2-hour workshop, you will complete 2 art therapy exercises, a fertility yoga class, and a meditation/visualization. The creative process and the pelvic area are connected in the yoga tradition. By expressing creatively you enhance the mind-body connection as well as nurture the pelvic area.
Elena Clamen, LMHC & Art Therapist joins forces with Kerry to bring a powerful and unique 2-hour experience of art therapy and yoga.
Recorded and available anytime!
The pelvic floor is considered to be the foundation of our body and it’s systems – physical, mental/emotional, and energetic
Included in this workshop:
- 2.5 hours of instruction
- Sequences to release tension
- Pelvic Floor focused yoga practice
- Restorative Yoga practice
- Visualizations to balance the energetic body and connect to the qualities of the earth (which are associated with the pelvic floor area)
- Access to the recording for 3 months after purchase
The first 40 minutes is dedicated to understanding:
- What a fertility-based yoga practice is (and isn’t)
- The goals of fertility yoga
- What types of physical yoga styles and poses are indicated and contraindicated for IVF and TTC
- Working with your cycle (IVF or Menstrual) with a safe and nurturing practice
- How yoga views the energetic body and how this relates to fertility
- Research associated with fertility treatment, fertility and yoga, and yoga in general
- What the connection between stress and fertility is (and isn’t)
Why do a workshop?
- Workshops provide more information about what is happening behind the scenes when you’re working with a practitioner. For example, when I teach a Fertile Body Yoga class, I don’t explain everything as we are going through the practice as it would interrupt the flow and experience.
- Be exposed to new perspectives and avenues of investigation that may not have crossed your mind
- Joining a live workshop also allows you to connect with specialists and ask your questions
Disclaimer: While yoga does not guarantee conception, it can help increase fertility by reducing stress, balancing hormones, and providing the necessary tools to help cope with the challenges of a fertility journey.
You may also be interested in:
Meet Kerry - Your Fertility Yoga Expert
With over 160 hours of fertility and birth-focused yoga training, on top of 1000s of hours working with students through their reproductive journeys, from preconception thru postpartum, I can truly say that you are in informed and caring hands.
I have been teaching weekly Fertile Body Yoga classes and fertility focused workshops in Boston since 2016, working alongside fertility clinics and doctors. Hundreds of people on their family-building missions have found support with Fertile Body Yoga. Most importantly, I personally share in this path with you. After almost 3 years of fertility treatments, multiple pregnancy losses, and eventually having two successful pregnancies, I have first-hand knowledge of how stressful and cyclical these times can be. Read about my fertility journey here.