Yoga for Frozen Embryo Transfer Program
Yoga for IVF transfer
What would it be like if you had more mental, emotional, and physical support during your Frozen Embryo Transfer Cycle?
The purpose of the FET program is to do exactly this.
The Frozen Embryo Transfer program is intended to expertly guide you through appropriate and beneficial movement so the uterine lining is fertile and optimized for a healthy transfer. Then immediately after the transfer, we continue a series of gentle and nurturing yoga classes to maintain a flexible and fertile womb through the 2-week wait.
As someone who has been through this whole process myself, I understand the mental and emotional effects of fertility treatment. So, I address this in the FET program with guided meditations and visualizations, as well as companion guides to extend your practice into life off the mat.
Yoga before & after an embryo transfer
If you have a FET coming up, you are surely wanting to do everything you can for a successful outcome.
Yoga provides us with many avenues of support, for before and after your embryo transfer.
Kerry walks you through the 3 part program and what to expect!
“The Frozen Embryo transfer series was very helpful to get into a different frame of mind and it felt so nurturing. I’ve been on edge a lot and it completely shifts my mindset, and I feel so much better all around after the classes. I would definitely recommend this series to others – there is so little guidance on what to do to support transfers from the doctors. Having lifelong access is great as people often have to go through multiple transfers.”
This program is for you if:
- You have a Frozen Embryo Transfer in your near future
- You want to do everything you can to increase your odds of a successful transfer
- You know that it’s important to practice yoga that is non-harmful and nurturing to the phases of your FET cycle
- You want to support your mental health during this time to reduce overwhelm
- You want to reduce stress and the effects of stress so you are your most fertile self
- Involves the whole body, mind + soul
- 3 x 45 min fertility yoga classes that are easily segmented into 15-minute sections if a shorter practice feels more nurturing to you
- 3 x 10-minute fertility meditations so you can take your calm with you to the clinic!
- 4 companion guides with supportive words, self-inquiry + journal prompts, so you can bring self-awareness, perspective, and growth to your experiences.
- Your FET cycle segmented into 3 manageable phases:
- Post menstruation – goal: to encourage a healthy uterine lining
- Transfer Day – goal: appropriate and gentle support as you take it easy
- 2 Week Wait – goal: cautious, gentle movement to keep healthy, oxygenated blood and energy flowing to the uterus to support implantation
Disclaimer: While yoga does not guarantee conception, it can help increase fertility by reducing stress, balancing hormones, and providing the necessary tools to help cope with the challenges of a fertility journey
Meet Kerry - Your Fertility Yoga Expert
With over 160 hours of fertility and birth-focused yoga training, on top of 1000s of hours working with students through their reproductive journeys, from preconception thru postpartum, I can truly say that you are in informed and caring hands.
I have been teaching weekly Fertile Body Yoga classes and fertility focused workshops in Boston since 2016, working alongside fertility clinics and doctors. Hundreds of people on their family-building missions have found support with Fertile Body Yoga. Most importantly, I personally share in this path with you. After almost 3 years of fertility treatments, multiple pregnancy losses, and eventually having two successful pregnancies, I have first-hand knowledge of how stressful and cyclical these times can be. Read about my fertility journey here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Whatever you can squeeze in before the transfer will be beneficial. Additionally, the support this program provides during the 2 week wait is amazing.
All parts of the transfer and 2WW sections would definitely be beneficial, as would the meditations and companion guide for preparation. However, the fertility yoga class created for the time before the transfer would not be recommended. You are coming straight off of a stimulation cycle so your pelvic area may feel bloated and uncomfortable, thus the pressure and twisting in this section is not advised.
You absolutely could buy this now and begin to get to know the cycle phases and absorb the material. There is great benefit to repetition, in meditation, reading, journaling, and yoga asana. You can begin to see, feel, and understand the growth and changes from your practice.