So you can approach your fertility treatment feeling less stressed, more supported and in control of your journey.
8 week small group program
Next session starts Spring of 2022
This program is for you if:
- You want to leave no stone unturned in your journey to get pregnant.
- Infertility is impacting every area of your life, and you know there must be a way to feel better during the process.
- You suspect diet and nutrition are affecting your fertility.
- You’ve been curious about yoga and meditation for fertility, and how it can benefit you.
- You’d love to feel less alone and have connection to people who really get what infertility is like.
- A whole-body approach to fertility makes sense, but you just don’t know where to start.
Inspired by our own fertility journeys, years of research, extensive education, several certifications + hundreds of hours working with 1-on-1 clients, Kerry + Jennifer have developed a group program to help you optimize fertility treatment + develop a more positive and hopeful mindset within a small community of like-minded women.
Are you ready to take a whole-body approach and start your next fertility treatment cycle feeling confident, hopeful and empowered?
If so, The Fertility Foundations Group Program is for you!
In this live, group program you will learn:
- How to approach meditation with ease and curiosity so that you can find inner calm throughout your busy week
- How to integrate all the layers of yoga into your life (not just the physical) so you can move and rest your body in a nurturing and safe way during any time of your cycle
- The best foods to eat when you’re trying to conceive so that you can shop and eat with confidence while deeply supporting your hormones
- How to identify and manage stress so that you won’t feel so overwhelmed and affected by its symptoms
- How to incorporate self-care and self-reflection into your routine so that you find joy, connection and perspective
- Easy lifestyle hacks to support your fertility so that these changes become healthy habits
- How to enjoy life while trying to conceive, so that the journey doesn’t control you
“The fertility journey can feel isolating and confusing, and the Fertility Foundations program provided me with both incredible support from a caring group of fellow women in the same position guided by two excellent well-informed practitioners who hold a safe and comfortable environment. It is exactly what I needed but didn’t realize at the time.”
Here’s how the program works:
Once you register, you’ll receive a welcome email with an intake form, a program outline and access to the entire program where we’re available to answer any questions you may have.
Each week’s class will consist of:
- Live training with Q+A
- Member check-ins (share as much as you are comfortable with)
- Live group meditation
- Live yoga practice
Plus, access to:
- A private online member portal for support between sessions from Kerry, Jennifer, and the community
- Fertility specialists for Q+A + advice
- Weekly suggestions for self-reflection and continued practice
- A recording of the week’s training to review the content, or integrate the meditation or yoga class into your week
Plus, 2 Bonuses:
- The 5-Day Fertility Reset
- Fertile Body Yoga Class Library
The topics we’ll cover:
Week 1 – Connect
- Welcome from Kerry + Jennifer
- Meet the community
- Program overview
- Kerry’s 3 favorite restorative yoga poses for fertility
- Prep for the 5-Day Fertility Reset
Week 2 – Nourish
- Diet and nutrition to boost fertility and egg quality
- Intro to the 5-Day Fertility Reset
- Fertility Yoga practice
Week 3 – Nurture
- Training – Meditation and Yoga for Fertility
- Slow Flow Fertility Yoga Practice
Week 4 – Calm
- Stress and Stress Management while TTC
- Yoga Nidra Practice
Week 5 – Support
- Training – Mind + Body Practices to Support Fertility
- Yoga Practice
Week 6 – Balance
- Training – Deep Dive into menstrual cycle and hormones
- Fertility Yoga Practice
Week 7 – Thrive
- Training – Lifestyle changes including non-toxic living
- Finding more joy and less overwhelm while TTC
- Fertility Yoga Practice
Week 8 – Inquire
- Q&A with Reproductive Endocrinologist
- Self-Inquiry and Loving Kindness
- Fertility Yoga Practice
- Program Wrap Up
- Exit 1:1 strategy call with Jennifer and Kerry
As someone who has been trying to conceive for two years, I came to the course overwhelmed by the amount of (often conflicting) advice on how I should be optimizing my fertility. Separating the wheat from the chaff was frustrating and exhausting. Fertility Foundations gave me all the evidence-based resources I needed to help me manage the information into actionable next steps.
Are you ready to build a stronger, more fertile foundation?
Fertility Foundations program Highlights:
- 8 weeks of live sessions with trainings, Q+A, meditation and fertility yoga.
- A private community where you can ask questions and receive support.
- Connection with like-minded people who are trying to conceive.
- Access to a fertility doctor for Q+A.
- Jennifer’s Fertility Reset 5-Day Program
- 2 Months of access to the Fertile Body Yoga recorded library
Here are the details:
We meet virtually for 8 weeks
- There will be a check in and connection with program participants
- Kerry will lead a guided meditation and a 45-minute yoga practice.
- Jennifer will lead a training and a Q+A session
- A private online portal allows us to stay connected, and share information between sessions.
- You’ll have access to a fertility doctor for Q+A
“If you believe in the mind/body/soul connection, then Kerry is the fertility yoga teacher for you. She integrates science, psychology, and first-hand wisdom into physical practice. After each class, I feel connected to my whole self. I feel calm, hopeful, and inspired to keep going on this challenging journey.”
Kerry Hinds is an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher and Experienced Registered Prenatal Yoga Teacher and Trainer who has been sharing and teaching yoga for 15 years. She is the founder of Fertile Body Yoga, a virtual yoga studio dedicated to supporting the mind, body, and soul of those experiencing infertility, fertility treatment, or obstacles to pregnancy and birth. With her own experiences with infertility and treatment, along with special training in Vinyasa yoga, Fertility yoga, Restorative yoga, meditation, Yoga Nidra, and trauma-Informed yoga therapy, she endeavours to offer healing and accessible yoga for all.
Jennifer Redmond is a certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach who has worked in the fertility field for more than 15 years. In her 1:1 Empowered Fertility program, Jennifer helps women identify and implement customized dietary and lifestyle changes to boost fertility naturally and feel deeply supported in the process. Jennifer was the co-founder and editor-in-chief of FertilityAuthority (now Progyny) and has written and edited thousands of articles on fertility, infertility and fertility preservation. She currently serves as the Board Chair for Resolve New England, where she also leads an infertility support group.
There is an overwhelming amount of information out there about fertility diets & what to do during fertility treatments. Working with Jennifer made that all manageable. She is the best supporter, she listens and helps you navigate this journey. The information I gained during my time working with her are things I will use forever. It began as something to help me with fertility but it has helped me so much in my life that I will continue even after my fertility journey has ended.
8 Fertility Yoga Sessions
8 Fertility Focused Meditations
8 Trainings on Lifestyle Strategies to Boost Fertility
5-Day Fertility Reset:
5 days of eating for fertility and simple techniques to incorporate mindfulness and stress reduction into your day ($97 Value)
Fertile Body Yoga Class Library:
2 months access ($40 Value)
$525 Early Bird Pricing
$595 (after 2/2)
- 2 BIPOC 25% off Scholarships Available.
- 1 Financial Need 25% off Scholarship Available.
- 1 Spot available for someone who has experienced a late pregnancy loss or multiple losses, at $125 off, provided through a generous donation.
Email us at email@example.com to apply for a scholarship.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. The trainings are appropriate regardless of where you are in your cycle, and we are happy to address any questions you may have. The yoga practiced during this program is gentle and mindful. Kerry offers modifications for postures in alignment with whatever cycle you are in.
Disclaimer: The information contained on this site is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as medical advice, diagnosis or treatment rendered by a qualified medical professional. Discuss with your doctor any symptoms or medical problems that you may be experiencing and always check with your doctor before making any dietary changes or using any over-the-counter products. The content of this website is based on information available at the time.